Monday, August 01, 2005

survey says...

*phew*, after delaying posts to keep the w/end details @ the top of my blog, I've got a lot of randomness to get out my head :P

Starting with the results of a recent e-mail questionaire that got sent around :D


Subject: Re: Getting to know you...

So quiet @ work... why are offices so quiet... we need to start issuing
clacky keyboards to everyone. In an effort to stay awake:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Nathan Yew Kane Leung

2. WHAT COLOUR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Blue 3/4 Pants

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Blessed be Your Name - Matt Redman

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? ALSO Ferry's kon-loh-mee (yesterday's
lunch & dinner, haven't had brekky yet)

5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Gray

6. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? No idea about specifics, but it's been
absolutely pelting down sporadically :S

7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Well, Dad just sms'd from...
*actually reading msg this time*... a boat, on the way back to HK from
China...

8. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair. I know, it's
weird...

9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Yah, heaps of people of sent
this one around... I'm sure there's someone in there I like... :P

10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Sleepy

11. FAVOURITE DRINK(S)? Anything new and interesting

12. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? At the moment, Butterscotch Shnapps...

13. FAVOURITE SPORTS? Basketball, followed by everything else... yes, I'd
even be up for lawn bowls if we went to play (have taken lessons before too,

so watch out)...

14. WHO/WHAT INSPIRES YOU? People I know, living out there out there on the
edge

15. FAVORITE MOVIE? Batman Begins / Spirited Away

16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup

17. SIBLINGS? Two sisters too many

18. FAVOURITE MONTH? February

19. FAVOURITE FOOD? Most things mushroomy

20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? War of the Worlds (or as Roger put it, "World of

the Worlds"...)

21. FAVOURITE DAY? Dunno... at the moment they're all blurring into each
other...

22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Unfortunately, no

23. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

24. HUGS OR KISSES? Time and place for both :) Don't make me choose... :P

25. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

- That's right, like I'm REALLY going to answer "ONE NIGHT STANDS", and then

send it out to everyone...

26. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Choco...

27. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Dunno... are there any friends
out there...?

28. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well, pretty much everyone who's
responded already :P

29. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The people I forgot to forward this
too...

30. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? H.Potter: The Half-Blood Prince

31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Saw animation short films in the city...

32. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Strange huh... shampooed hair for me too...

33. NIGHT IN OR NIGHT OUT? Night out :D

34. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?

- SLATHERED with ze butter...

35. FAVOURITE CAR? Ferrari F430

36. FAVOURITE FLOWER? A rose is good

37. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Tree... I have tree keys...

38. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Sure... if juggling is the simultaneous dropping of
multiple objects... otherwise, no.

39. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red

40. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? That was way too long ago for me

to remember... I have trouble remembering what I did last week...

42. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
MORNING?

- "Hmm... it's 10am... should I call in sick... I think I feel
sick...*sigh*, no, I have work that needs to be done, and I don't feel
sick... *rolls out of bed, crashes to the floor*..."

43. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? August 15

2 comments:

sisterr enkst said...

yo!

i dont think a rose is a flower....a rose is a rose *duh

newayz.....that was tooo longggggg....i skimd it

newayz. cheerio!!

Anonymous said...

With regards to the "One night stand questions", I'm a firm believer of:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"