Monday, August 01, 2005

the heart

I asked a girl out last night, and when she said no and gave me the reason that she felt that she wouldn't be able to commit to me, I then argued about why she could for the next 1.5 hours :S

I woke up this morning realising just how stupid that was... I was expecting to debate someone into a relationship?!


Watched "A Walk to Remember" last Friday night, and I have to embarressingly admit that I got quite teary eyed :$

Movies that draw you in, and just emerse you in fear, excitement... in the case... the heart... I have profound respect for.

I came out of the movie, not so much wanting to meet a perfect girl, but wanting to be someone's perfect guy - to be in a relationship, where I could be free, to give and love her with all that I am.

1 comment:

sisterr enkst said...

whoooaaaaa.....

hmmm, yea, u probly dont wanna try push a gurl into going out with ya!

but yea....nevermind! all in God timing riite?? cmon mate! cheerio! God's gotta gurl reserved for ya and he wants all the best for ya. just seek him first and he'll give u the desires of ya heart! its true!! {somewhere in the bible}

newayz./..catchaaz