Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the low down...

... after Hui dropped me off home, I jumped into my precious blue-turbo-charged-4wd baby and caught up with the people @ church - apologies again mikey that I couldn't make it to sofia's with you guys!

Reason was, I'd promised est I'd go to star east with 'em... so I did, ate there, and then we adjorned (est, elt, rog, andy q. & will) where we just cracked ourselves up talking about the issues of singles in churches :P

today I made it into work, got a little tiny bit done... had nandos for lunch, where I bumped into J Chan and BC... then afterwards went to geeeeetttttaaaarrrr @ andy q's... with andy o, vee and me. I wasn't actually expecting much, as I was really buggered, but we ended up have a pretty funny time :D

side note: I sold my exhaust!! Guy came by today, looked @ it and bought it... yay!!

2 comments:

nate said...

I know, it's strange huh?! Esp when you contrast it to our little excursion to the greek islands in clayton, a place festooned with robert deniro type characters :S

Not to mention that the food ain't bad, and not too $$$ either... makes for not a bad place to grab a feed :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Nate, I'm so touched that you would hang out with us instead of those incredibly georgeous guys.

It's all so clear to me now... all those times that you pick on me it's because you CARE!!!

^_^
est