Tuesday, August 16, 2005

counting the ways...

What I love, is the inconspicous way God surrounds me with awesome friends. It wasn't that long ago where I felt like I had none.

But Sunday night, when I hung out with the crew @ COC (yeah, we rock! :D), Saturday night when I debated theology in China Bar with the boys (everything from escatology to salvation doctrine :S), and Saturday, where I grew so much with my elder 'siblings'... has all made me realise, that I have some awesome brothers and sisters nearby :D

I love realising how blessed I am... and to top it off, it's actually a good day today as well :D

3 comments:

Freakatronic said...

I know next to nothing about you, let alone your birthdate. Hope it was good for you! I don't really look forward to more birthdays myself...losing my youthful vigour will be hard.

sisterr enkst said...

wahahaha./....u dont HAVE to grow up...

well newayz. wassssupppp???? happy is good! keep that status n8!

aiite. i really needa study. oh bummm, i cant b botherd.

catchaazzz

nate said...

hahahahaha... mikey, uniki, kaiwin, whenever I sign on to see comments from you guys, I always come away grinning :P

You guys rock, and yes uniki, you need to study ;)