Friday, August 26, 2005

random snaps from the last few days...

On Wed, did a Borders run with my good uni friend patti... managed to read a bit of Andrew Gaze's biography (the bit about when he was with the Spurs :D) AND catch up with Eps II and III of Star Wars in comic book form!! Yes, for those who are somewhat in disbelief, I haven't seen eps II or III... shattered I was from eps I, yes? Yes.

After which I met up with Josh, Birdz, Darren, Cheryl, Matt (TB) & Deb @ Rock Kung for some good 'ol congee... the photo of Josh below was from the encounter...

Thursday night I got to see the mistress of animation @ work @ her home... which was fun as, just hanging out with her (and getting random beatings). Then raced off to practice @ church for B's song, and by the end of the night we'd come up with this awesomely cool looking arrangement - seriously, if you're not doing anything Sunday night (or even if you are, cancel it :D), come down and check us out!!

His head is now mounted on my wall...

This photo is (freshly taken, hot off the press with my trusty camera phone) more of an illustration of what can happen if you (stupidly) don't wear any sunscreen when s/boarding - when I look @ myself in the mirror, I feel like I wouldn't be out of place behind a honky tonk piano... I mean, girls dig dark and mysterious, but this is a bit ridiculous - Look at the contrast between the WHITE iPod h/phones, and the BLACK lump of a head :S

Hi, I'm African-American...

2 comments:

sisterr enkst said...

yo!! well its kinda ironic riite, gettin sunburnt while snowboarding....or isit just me.
its just me

Freakatronic said...

Yeah, it is just you Nikki. You know that the sun's intesity is raised by the reflective surface of the snow, right? Hey Nate, now it's for reals when I say "What up Nigga?!"