Thursday, August 11, 2005

wanna be like mike... or nate...

no, not my dad (well I do), but this is in respects to mikey and his photo taking antics! Just checked out his blog (will put the link up on the side soon!), which is awesome as, everyone go have a click and a read :D Esp the plethora of photos he has!! Top stuff...

so this is me, taking a photo of myself, my mess, and my fantastic basketball beanbag! I love it... it has been one of my life long dreams (along with having an original NBA Jam arcade machine) to have one of those, and if by some random chance I got married one day, I will DEFINITELY take it with me...



... and on that same note, was actually feeling a little down before - had come back from music practice, and it wasn't quite what I wanted it to be... a place where I could find my God, and practice worshipping (not just singing (but that's important too!!)) Him... but it was more admin tonight, and i guess it did need to happen, time and place for all, right...

so here I was taking random photos with my phone, trying to figure out which one to post... and this one stuck out - see, my photos range from an exceedingly seedy grin (I dunno, my mouth is just weird), to my eyes being so firmly shut (I have this amazing talent for being caught on film with my eyes shut, it simply has to be experienced to be believed)...

but this photo, I look at it, and think, 'hey'... this guy looks hopeful... he looks like he's got a fun future... and you know what... it's weird, but it raised my spirits :P I began to believe it, I looked at the photo again, and grinned... "yeah! the guy looks like a total ass, but heck, he looks like his life is mega fun" :D

Boy... he looks blessed, doesn't he :)




... I mean... a basktball beanbag!! Need I say more!!

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

I agree with your sound analysis of your picture. And while we're asking, (not sure if you were, but I always wonder) why is it that the word ANALYSIS has the word ANAL in it? Is to do with the origins of the word...? Ah, forget it. Glad you like my blog, I was thinking of throwing it all away earlier this week. Oh, and if you want a freakin hot pic of yourself (and you know it's true, I proved this in front of you), use candle light!! Never fails to bring out the 'inner hottie'. Yeah!?

nate said...

Ooh... profound comments on the word of the day there... "ANAL-ysis"... wonder what 'ysis' means. It must mean something, like how it's tacked onto 'paralysis', etc, huh...

yess candle light looks good, but it's kinda hard to pull a burning candle from ur pocket... heck, if you could (minus flaming pants), that'd be as impressive as hell...