Wednesday, August 31, 2005

...and it goes on and on my friend! Some people just STARTED singing it, not knowing what it was...

Monday
Work! Farewell dinner for Josh @... Yokohama?! Now that was a forgettable experience :P Not the best place to eat on a budget!! And that's what we were...

And then guitar group!! Was tired as, wasn't sure I'd go, but I did, and it was fun! I always get rewarded at these things... we played Michelle Branch's "2nd Chances", which I've been listening to on repeat for the last couple of days since :P

Tuesday
nate @ the movies!! Inspite of the YA controversy surrounding the movie the "Wedding Crashers", me and Kelli decided to go see it, and I have to say, that's a lot of hoo ha about not much :S I think American Pie was much worse... not to mention the Jessica Simpson music video that preceded it... but it was awesome to see a movie in what feels like the longest time... and a chuckle-worthy one at that too :P

No comments: