Tuesday, August 23, 2005

angels...

Last night when I was @ geeeeeeetarrr group, we were going through some songs that would be fun to play, and we came across "Angel of Mine" by Monica...

I guess if I had to categorise the song, it would be seen as somewhat bittersweet. A long, long time ago, this single was a present to/from someone that's now gone...

But right now, I don't feel that... right now, it seems like a pretty hopeful song :)

A song describing what it'll be like, when I finally find my girl.

Bleh... I have this one side, where I crack jokes left, right and center, irregardless of the sometimes overwhelming lameness of the content...

but, *sigh*... there's also this other side, that's as soft as a marshmallow... :)

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

Haa...yes. Isn't it nice when something wakes us up from the systems of mundanity we self-impose? Something like a bittersweet song that makes me sigh. Yeah Nate, I know what you mean. Really. Hey, don't worry about not getting to Sophia's or anything. That just meant you weren't there as my rival. It was crazy man, just crazy. Waitresses falling over each other to give me their phone numbers, I swear! No I'm not lying. Ok, maybe I am. So what, dammit? Oh, and whenever the 'Mob Cafe Boys' are ready, we can go recon again. Rahahah!