Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"if you are reading this blog it means that I have been unable to return..."

*ominous clouds rolling*... hahahaha, no, these will be my last couple of posts before I head to the snowfields of NSW :) The small convoy heads down tomorrow (Wed) morning, and is scheduled to return Sunday night... will be bringing my iBook up, and will be journalling and taking photos, so expect a flurry of posts when I return, buahahahah (note: that's 'Bua', not 'Bo')...

but now, to recap the events of yesterday...

As some had found out, it was indeed my bday yesterday :P I've hit the quarter century, and I'm not out yet!

I actually love being this old... well, maybe because I don't feel old @ all :P It's weird, but because of certain recent events, I actually feel like life is just starting for me...

As for the day itself, it was a real good one :D Had sms's, calls and e-mails coming through @ various hours of the way wee morn, so that all throughout the day I felt blessed :)

My supervisor bought a cake, and we had an impromptu afternoon tea, and then I had dinner with my family @ Limor's... all in, a fine day :D

No comments: