Wednesday, September 07, 2005

when you look in the mirror, what do you see?

i HAVE to brag about this one - i woke up @ 6:45am!! that's definitely an achievement, as 8:30am is considered the earliest considerable time normally for me :D

This was cuz I had to return the loan car to subaru (STI @ docklands) by 8am... had dropped my car off for fixing... and in short, they fixed it, and for cheap!! Go STI!! Dragged every light from there to work... AND they cleaned the car.

I finally decided to name her as well... Michelle! My blue rexy, for however much longer I'll have her, will be hence forth known as Michelle... partially in honour of all the Michelle Branch music I'm stuck on @ the moment, and also because it seems to suit 'her' personality - a real, not particularly/outwardly sexy person, but she's mine :)

What's with the topic title??? Just became really aware of the quality of the guys that I've been hanging around with lately... and some of them are ridiculously good looking, and some of them mega talented. As much as I joke about myself, I've usually maintained a fairly neutral idea of who I was... happy being who I am, and not thinking that I was neither better or worse than everyone.

But tonight, after looking through some photos, I couldn't help but feel a little ordinary - like how could I even compare to these guys?! No, I'm not suicidal over this, just heading to bed a little melancholic... maybe it's the 6:45am start this morning affecting me... I'm telling you, waking up early is simply not healthy...

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

You're hanging around with ridiculously good looking guys? Hey, I know your pain. But don't worry about it, you just gotta take a big spoon of harden-the-f*k-up and get on with things! I think it worked for me. I don't care who I'm hanging around these days, if they think I look funny I just glass them right in the face! Rahaha!!