Friday, September 02, 2005

Tonight?! The w/end?! Is this the end for our dashing hero?!

Tonight! It's the X night!! Anthem X-Factor!! Dunno what to expect (although I do hear that a ridiculously good-looking guy is going to be judging), but it should be a blast :)

Tomorrow!! Meeting up with Patti for Charl's and his choco factory @ chaddy, and then rushing to baddies (dunno, blame Vee for getting that term stuck in my head) @ 3-5 and then back home to get changed and head off to Tian's (aka T. McRice :P) 21st!!

And then somehow get up at the crack of dawn for Sunday's Father's Day service... eep, I shouldn't be wasting this time @ work then! I should be accumulating precious sleep, cuz it doesn't look like I'll be getting my fair share in the next couple of days :S

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

Ridiculously good looking guy? Is it Aloysios? Rahah!