Friday, September 30, 2005

in the blink of an eye

For something that started out as a curious amusement, I find myself with no time nowadays to post! The w/end usually leaves no respite, and the week days are just getting busier?!


But I guess the ONE thing I had to make time to post about, is a blog squad meet :D I mean, that just makes sense right? Gotta blog, about the blog squad :P


Was a busier day than usual, which is saying a lot, and overall it was a great day, but the two highlights that stick out for me would be
1) Getting a HEAP of new clothes from ami-nation (belated bday pressie - I now look supa trendy!!)
2) Seeing my blog buddies again!!

And it was for far too short a time too :( Maybe that's the way it's meant to be, I mean, you know what they say about "too much of a good thing", but still...


Guess end of the day, it WAS great to be able to sit down with them again, if only for a wink and a smile.

5 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Yeah yeah...I think you just might have found (as though it were possible) an even gayer name for our little coffee meetings. The 'Blog Buddies'...my skin is crawling at the incredible, irrepressible gayness of that name. I move that we adopt it over 'Blog Squad' immediately.

Anonymous said...

blog buddies, mikey? ugh! you're right. that's gayer and worse. unless anyone else can come up with a better name, i'd stick with blog squad too, for now. btw, i think the group was way too big last thursday. mind if we not invite so many people next time? it's nice not having 6 different conversation going on at once. but an extra one or two it's fine.

Anonymous said...

short but sweet! hahah debz being openly exclusive :o\ Note to deb, people besides the blog squad read this haha Deb also suggests an alter to our rendervous . Will discuss not in 'comment' area :o)

Your glasses natey ... looks sooo suave! Where can i get myself a pair?

always wondered why I have to type in a 'word verification.' Proof that I know how to copy blindly or plagarise? haha It annoys me! But not as much as be becoming a friendster member for the sake of commenting on good looking and intelligent al's blog! hahah the things we do for friendship i.e. forfeit our upstanding image! hahaha

Your car got wipered? I hate when that happens!

Dariusk said...

oh please!
Don't act so surprised angela!
Of everyone, the most likely person to have 'wipered' nates car would be you!

Everyone is well familiar of ur love and joy of 'car pranks' which includes, fake parking fines, love songs on cars, stupid notes, AND being wipered!

And at risk of being un-included from the 'blog-squad' thingy, In my defence i would like to remind you all that I have already filled out the membership form and payed my yearly subscription!!

And i think a better name for the 'organisation' as opposed to mikey's 'Blog Buddies' would be "blogging bum chums"

has a nice ring to it!

Anonymous said...

how do you know natey wasn't wipered by me? bear in mind ange and i come from the same church...

what subscription, darius? i didn't know we had a subscription..and there was money involved? how come no one told me??
haha

xoxo

p.s. i like our exclusiveness.