Friday, September 16, 2005

Hugest apologies to the blog squad...

... which, by the by, can we change the name of the 'blog squad'... it just seems so... uncool :P Like it's a meeting of be-spectacled geeks talking about the things they do online... ok, fine, so that's a definition that MIGHT fit ME, but Ange's way too cool for that label...

... and with that huge suck up... I'm sorry I piked!! Deb, Ange, Mikey and "good-looking" Al, my bad, the next round of coffee is on me!

And yes Ange, I lied, it was a girl-related thing ;)

2 comments:

Dariusk said...

what's this...blog squad thing??
sounds soooooo cool! hehe =p

where do i sign up? hehe -.-

Anonymous said...

OoooOh someone's been eating a piece of mikey's pie :o) I'll hold you on your word about shouting us coffee (or hot choc for me coz i don't drink coffee) bc we're asian and we're cheap! hahaha