Monday, September 05, 2005

like a blank canvas...

... I've been staring at this blogger screen, blinking cursor seemingly mocking me :) "Come on, I dare you, post an entry", and each time since the last, I'd find myself not being able to commit...

How was my weekend? Ridiculously busy as usual :S I even had to cancel things (dinner with Wes & Gidz, sorry guys!!) on Saturday, it was simply that congested... you think I'm kidding? :P Here goes... wake up @ 11, get to Chaddy @ 12 to see Willy Wonka with Pat, finish @ 3, race back down to wantirna to pick up yen pan for badminton (which ACTUALLY started @ 3), play bads until 5:15, go for dinner with bads crew until 8:15, go home, shower and race into the city (with all this racing, yeah, it IS kinda good to have a car that's not slow...) for Tian's 21st, then come back to Glenny and meet all the ACF Youth Alive people @ Rock Kung!! And then after all that, get home @ 2am, go to sleep @ 3, and get up on Sunday @ 8 for P&W practice?! No wonder I'm still exhausted :S And that's just Saturday...

No comments: