Monday, September 05, 2005

2nd Chances :)

Have been listening to the Michelle Branch song, "2nd Chances", and whilst the song isn't really about it... I love the connotation of the name... kinda another way of saying 'grace', huh? :D

There's something about the earthy and vibrant tones of an acoustic guitar that will simply get me time and time over... for some reason, when I think of God, that's the instrument that's playing most of the time... if that makes sense @ all :)

Feel a bit lost @ the moment... but not panicky. I can still see where it is I'm aiming for, still see it so clearly, and am still walking towards it, but I guess I feel like I'm in a bit of a wilderness period at the moment.

I'm not panicky, depressed or roller coastering with my emotions, cuz... I guess I almost need a bit of empty time :P

A bit of time out in the desert with nothing, but the elements, my guitar, and my God.

No comments: