Friday, September 09, 2005

Not a bad way to end the week...

Finished a flash tutorial (main thing I was working on this week) and conducted a presentation on another project I did - both went relatively well, giving me a cool sense of closure to start my w/end!!

Been meaning to post something about my midnight rendevouz's over the last couple of nights, and given the golden nature I'm closing the working week on, I figure now's a good a time as any :P

Wednesday night I got to catch up with a long lost friend, Tian, and we played tennis to catch up with long lost friends, fitness and co-ordination :P Was good to get out on the court, run around and get into the 'swing' (get it, 'swing'?! That's comedy gold right there...) of things again, and to spend some decent time with a good friend.

After which, in a really round about way, ended up hanging with Ange, Mikey and deb (ange and deb are from coc)!! I didn't notice it until Darren (ange's 'other' husband, who came down later) remarked that it was an unlikely bunch of people to gather...

Which didn't occur to me at all, because the way in which we were interacting was just so... well it just seemed so normal :S Like I'd known these people for years, such was the clickiness of interactivity... and it was really fun! I dunno... maybe it was just a moment that I should file away as a good one and not ponder any deeper about it, but it's been on my mind for the last few days.




Lotsa things to look forward to on the w/end though - city shopping in the city with mikey, adeline's 21st and another mission, this time to ecc!! Keep in touch peoples...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk about being the first to post...

i scored a mention in nate's blog!(doingthehokeypokey) haha

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Unlikely bunch to gather? Hmm well it wasn't awkward at all, well not from my behalf. Sarcastic jokes + speaking on a low intellectual level + lame random thoughts was the jist of the whole night's convo and it was GREAT! Can't be serious all of the time! Relaxing, refreshing and fun time had by all! Shall rendervous again despite the 'unlikeliness' of a group like ours to hang out.

nate said...

hahahaha... most people would cringe to be associated with me!! Unless 'deb' isn't your real name! :o Then yeah, I'd be doing the hokey pokey too :P

"rendevous" sounds intriguing, dunno about doing that, but meeting up again sounds like fun, hehehehe. I love sharpening my lame-ass jokes against like minded people :D