Wednesday, September 07, 2005

How do I like my days? Sunny side up!

It's a strangely odd feeling actually being on top of all the work I'm supposed to be doing :S I'm sure it's a false sense of security that will come to an abrupt halt sometime soon (i.e. when my supervisor comes back), but until then...


Question: so what's more interesting to read?

  • transcripts about the days events?

  • or random thoughts?




Ma good buddy Tian McRice just called, looks like an atypical day for nate - overfilled with people bookings :P Tennis with Mr T. after work, coffee with Al after 8 @ glenny (mikey, anyone else, feel free to bump into us, just call me to find out where we are)...

I kinda like a variety of weather... like when I was up @ Perisher, we had blue skies the first day on the slopes, and then h/core no visibility and cold on the last day... and I enjoyed both extremes - dunno, when you're at the snow, you kinda want to feel a bit cold, you know?

But there's something about a sunny spring day that will just get to me... no matter what kinda mood I'm in, I always have to smile when I look out the window, and all I see is blue. There's something about those days that ALWAYS reassures me that things are going to be ok...

4 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Random thoughts. Definately random thoughts. I used to do the whole "First I woke up...then I had some toast. But then I felt cold so I put on a jumper" but I thought it's gaaay.

Anonymous said...

somebody loves sunny skies but doesn't like sunsets and the night sky? haha

answer: random thoughts ... easier to flow convos from them. Well I find. Just as long as you don't go off on too many random tangents coz that'd just annoy the heck out of me!

You finally found my blog? Could that have anything to do with the fact that I left my link attacked to my comment? haha

Anonymous said...

crap .... i meant *attached* bc I'm not the violent type. I wouldn't attack your blog with my blog link. Now that'd be crazy. It doesn't even make sense. Why would I do such a thing? I don't know. Maybe I'll just shut up! Maybe I will ...

nate said...

Random thoughts it is!! Gay? How do you know that my intention isn't to appeal to the homosexual community?! :o

And yes Ange, marvelous piece of detective work on my part, huh... :P