Friday, May 27, 2005

7 letter word for unattached...

on the singles front, the concept has generated a bit of interest :)

Reference: celebrating singles - synopsis

what i need to do now, is to collate the ranges of people that are interested (generally age and gender), and dates of availability... if that's u, post ur comments :)

it's like... it's pretty much all there... the guidelines, and a rough structure on how this could work... all i need is some hard data and we might actually have something :P

if someone could come up with another word besides 'singles' too... any suggestions???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me me me!!! count me in!!! hmmm...a better word then single? what about available? hahaha so lame, available night :P or what about UNO night. uno = 1 = single. yeah, i think by saying this, oyu might actually kick me out of this gathering thing. PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T HAVE IT WHEN I'M BACK IN MALAYSIA!!!

sisterr enkst said...

wahaahahhahahaahha

just make a movie of the nite. i wanna watch it!! it would be funnny as! wahahah. i sooo cant imagine it

happy planning? how bout naming it...oop, just missed the train of thought!! WAHAHAHAHA :] *sigh. im so funy riite?

just name it CURRYPOWDER!!!! wahaha, my resent word obsession. or FLURESENT, i like that word too! cos itsa brite word! wahaha, n ima BRITE kid! ehehe, mate im ona roll 2nite!!