Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wishlist...

Warning: the following post may not be suitable for purer eyes (at least, you'll have to call me so I can explain the concept wholly)

Have just come from watching Mr & Mrs Smith, which I'd have to say, honestly, it wasn't a very good film - am even dubious as to whether it was worth the cheaper $6 ticket...

But I have (with both B. Pitt and A. Jolie in mind) come out of it with the thought that whenever I find myself in a relationship next, that I want my partner to be simmeringly hot, physically, and to have that explosive side in their personality.

Not to incite lust, but passion, and note, there is a difference!

I'm a fan of 'sweet' (heck, I watch far too many anime of that vein to deny it), and 'beautiful' is an attribute of which I am also deeply appreciative, but I simply want to be with someone that can melt me at call with her smouldering eyes.

Within the confines of a properly, bounded relationship, physicality is an aspect I would argue is long overlooked. I want a strong foundation, yes, I want a healthy, communicative relationship, yes, these things above all, but I also want a relationship that is simply hot.

That said, I'm also well aware that in order to find a girl like that, I would need to be a guy like that too. Am up to 40 pushups and 140 crunches a day... and I know there's still much more to it than just addressing physcial appearances, but nonetheless, fitter living here I come...

Note: I realise that there is so much more to a relationship, but yes - this is a blog of random thoughts! Not a complete, wholistic thesis :P

No comments: