Wednesday, July 13, 2005

sometimes having a heart can just plain suck...

After one night of peace, my brain dutifully wakes up to the chaotic turmoil that it must just naturally seek :(

I mean, there is no other reason for it... it's almost like a tv that's stuck on one channel - whilst last night I was able to watch something else for a brief moment, I've turned it back on to find it stuck back on the same channel.

Is it the reception I'm getting? Do I have to physically relocate the tv in order to try and pick up a different signal?

There are times I wish I could rip out my heart and throw it as far as I can, just to get a moment of respite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that post.

Nate, one day your reception's going to un-fuzz itself and you won't even realise you're watching something else till you're up to the fifth episode. One day. I promise.


Korea.