Monday, July 18, 2005

h/core w/end :P

Migosh, the w/end was h/core... all the better to take my mind of things :D I think... Hmm.

In short:

Friday night, ate @ Crooners (something like 13 diff flavours of hot choc, as well as eggplant chips (YUMMM)) and saw Sin City with Ami - gratuitously extreme, but the artist in me takes my had off to the violently stylistic direction.

Saturday (!!) - This was all about Jo (my sis). Her 21st party (real bday was last month, 4/6) was simply awesome. Was ecstatic that it worked out so well for her - but will definitely post more thoughts on this when I have more time to expand in detail :D

Sunday, stuffed up by not making morning service in which I was supposed to be singing :( Apologised profusely to Victor... who ended up coming over between services anyways, and chatting with my mum and Mitch :P Sang @ Well+Being, awesome time of worship (I simply love Mei Fen's song!!), had a family dinner afterwards to celebrate my parents leaving this (mon) morning for HK :P And then the guys came over and we hung out... crawled into bed @ 4:30am :S Am thankful for an understanding workplace that allows me to come in @ 11am :D

So many of these thoughts I want to expand on, and will, when time permits :D

2 comments:

E said...

13 different flavours of hot chocolate you say...?!

I'm SO going there next week!

nate said...

Yah, it's not bad... look it up in the y/pages... under "Crooners"... and definitely try the eggplant fries if you haven't already - even if you're not normally a fan of eggplant. They're good, trust me! I normally don't eat the e/plant either :P