Friday, July 08, 2005

Touche :)

Blown away by Korea's posting (in response to my blogging about relationships) on her own blog, but I love it, and respect it heaps :)

I think there's a lot of insight there, and for someone to have written that much in response it either means they care that much... or I've managed to piss them off royally :D

I think though, because my blog is a reflection of my randomness, and because of the state of mind I'm going through, it might need to be named to 'nate's heart' and not my head, at least for the moment :S

So stupid... was @ star east last night by myself, mind wandering through relationship crap when I said, "that's it, I'm not going to think about that stuff anymore - going to eat happily, and think about something else!!". And lo and behold, right on cue, the people on the table next to me start talking about relationships, and not only that, but recent EX relationships... *sigh*...

2 comments:

sisterr enkst said...

corse!!!

chilllax mate! wahaha mate/nate...
try this. evry mornin. say hi 2 God, Jesus AND holy spirit and give ya day to em. and ask them to take the pain etc wateva. so that u can live that day without being held back etc....

hmmm..just live each new day like its ya last...cos 2moros no promiss!

rok on!

nate said...

Thanks Pat, uniki, that's good stuff :D

When I threaten to get bogged down and depressed, I'm lucky to have friends that will drag me out of it, kicking and screaming :D