Wednesday, July 20, 2005

eep, it's already thursday

Had a pretty productive day @ work, left to go to the city where Hanger's organised for use to eat the "Darkside of 604" - a restaurant where you eat in complete darkness. No, I'm not exaggerating, it's not just dim light, it's complete darkness (you cannot see any part of yourself, it's that dark).

Was interesting enough (I'll post the URL soon so you can check it out yourself) - food wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't bad either and cooked well enough. You can either order ala carte before you head in (cuz there's no light, you can't look @ a menu in there) or do what I did (cuz I'm stoopid/adventurous (you decide :P)): order the 'mystery meal', whereby your waiters choose for you, so you have absolutely no idea what you're eating...

My waiters must have been nice, as the food I got wasn't too bad... wasn't a bad experience all in all :) Definitely something different... still haven't had time to expand my w/end thoughts :(

No comments: