Tuesday, June 28, 2005

one day @ a time

I wonder if anyone actually reads the page :P

Ah well... it's a good way to get my thoughts out, crystalised and another way to postpone a 'nate-going-postal' event...

You know what they say about justice (karma even), coming around... what can I say, but it's so true :)

I'm only realising the effects and consequences of actions I've incurred over the last few months - even though I had acknowledged them in my head, it's another thing to live through them

As much as I'd want to have a significant other right now, I'd have to be brutally honest and also acknowledge that I'm probably not personally, or spiritually ready for one - funnily enough, in hindsight, I don't know if I've ever been ready :P

What the most painful aspect is, but also the aspect in which I'm kinda excited to be in at the same time, is that I'm in a position to learn so much about grace - about giving and receiving it, from Him. I'm actually psyched... dunno, I think there's something wrong with my head :P

I'm lucky, to have such a foundation in which I can learn, that even if I hit rock bottom, I still have my family that support and love me, and above all, I still have an awesome, awesome God that's cheering for me.

Hmm... putting it that way, that's a pretty awesome rock bottom, huh :D


"Your voice has stilled
the raging storms

The wind and waves
bow down before

Your still, small voice
brings hope to all

who wait on You
We'll wait for you"


"To lead us to the place where you'll restore our souls
and all our earthly strivings come to cease"


Excerpt from a song by Tim Hughes that has kept me going, kept my eyes on Him. Just gotta take it one day @ a time, one day @ a time...

No comments: