Tuesday, June 14, 2005

simply awesome

I HAVE to just blurt this out... like Tom Cruise about Katie Holmes...

GOD ROCKS

Have been on an absolute high in the last couple of days - since my dad handed me the Tim Hughes CD, have been listening to the song "Beautiful One" on constant repeat (have added Cry Holy (p/shakers) and Blessed be Your Name (M/Reddman, c/o blurtz chan up in Syd) to the playlist since)

I've also averaged on the low side of 4-5 hrs sleep over that same span, and usually I'd be grumpy as, but I have been so fully psyched - There is something so releasing about feeling a connection with something so much bigger than you... but it can't be just that huh, cuz that normally leaves u feeling insignificant - but with God... it's just the opposite... everyday I've come out feeling like I can make a difference

I've gone through some pretty emotional highs and lows in the same span, but He just makes it all that much better - in the highs, His presence frees me to feel even more... free

And in the lows, His hugeness helps me know that what's happened is really not as big as I thought :)

I struggle with issues of acceptance, self worth and of loneliness a lot... but when I check in with Him... I come out knowing, that even if I do end up alone, that it's going to be ok

"I fall down, on my knees
and cry Holy is the Lord...

*KEY CHANGE!! :O

WORSHIP HIM!!
Worship Him, and ADORE :D"


You cannot sing that, and NOT be awed :D

1 comment:

sisterr enkst said...

wahahahaha....sounds awsum!!!!
:]