Thursday, June 02, 2005

flat spots :)

"it's one thing to be in a wilderness, but it's another thing for a wilderness to be in you"
- Ps Kevin Gerald

last couple of days have been feeling a little flat & drained - been praying a bit & singing, but it's one of those times where u feel like it's all just hitting the roof :)

i keep reminding myself, that these times come... and that u can learn so much from them, and grow.

Rings a little hollow sometimes, but to paraphrase the immortal Jensen Ma (no, not in the undead sense) - even though God might not be coming through for me in the way I want Him to, I still believe that He's a good God

Even tho it feels like He's so far away, when i quieten myself... and start to really look deep down... i can see Him there, cheering me on :)

1 comment:

sisterr enkst said...

mm hmmm, dun worryyyy!!!! be happpy???? wahaha. newayz, wen u start feeln dry....just....drink water or take a shower!!! wahahaha. mate im soo lame!

newayz....catchaz!