Monday, June 27, 2005

relational defect...

found out an overwhelming amount of information over the weekend, and end of last week - has been a lot to absorb, and a lot to deal with. As complicated as I thought life was before last week, it's now infinitely more complex :S

i don't understand... why relationships cause so many problems, or is it just in my world? Everywhere I look there are people breaking up or issues with the 2 people not even being allowed to get that far, due to external influences or circumstances... or even past history...

is love really meant to be this hard? or difficult to find?

i feel a little envious when i see a couple together, but it really saddens me when i see or hear about when a pair can't be

and weirdly enough, all of the above I've written void of my own situation... it's all based on the information I've learnt over the past few days...


then again I come home to my parents being married for how long (hmm... just how long is it... I should know this right...), Leanne and Aun having been together for what seems forever now, and Jo & Mitch being pretty cool too (would take a lot of heart to make something work over such a long distance!)

hmm... I seem to be the relational defect in the family...

No comments: