Thursday, June 07, 2007

more than meets the eye :D

i’ve managed to download a few trailers on one of my internet trips, and I cannot be more psyched about the transformers movie!! have been cautious and wary about the lead up to it, as movie tie-ins rarely seem to pull it off, but the trailer looks incredible... and gives me credence to continue to hope, as it’s not one of those trailers that show you all the best bits; the fact is, it shows you incredibly little at all; i can’t wait :D

Trailer viewable/downloadable from this link: http://www.jurassicpunk.com/movies/transformers.shtml

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

Man, I saw a trailer on TV last night...and I gotta say yah. Yah, it looks like it might be ok. I was worried about Transformers, fearing it might just be another Ninja Turtles or whatever...
It comes out the night my exams end too!! So maybe I'll send myself out for a movie...