Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Day 16

This day was just as exhausting too; The day had already been scheduled for work at L’Abri, but that very morning I get a call saying that they needed me also for their soccer game with the street boys

I dunno what it is with working with ngo’s and having to play the sports that I’m worst at :S

So on swelteringly hot day, on a dry field with huge dirt patches, of extremely athletic Zulus, some not wearing shoes, and of a tremendous amount of skill, there was ONE non-black in the midst of the fury, kitted up at the end of the field as a goalie



After all that activity, I grabbed a quick bite to eat, travelled up to L’Abri and spent a few hours there tutoring about how to use computers before being able to finally call it a day

Needless to say, I slept quite soundly over those two days…

No comments: