Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesdays are killer...

Wake up for market shop (where we get all the credo incredients for the week from the Queen Vic) @ 8am, then unload it all by which it's 10 - back up to the room to unmess it, then back down for Gathering @ 11am, lunch @ 12-1, and then we got back from the cricket (credo vs PriceWaterhouseCoopers), which was 2-3, and now off to staff prayers @ the Den (little bourke)!!

After which I have uni from 5:30-7:30, and then a planning meeting with the other resi's when I get back... I think I'm going to be sleeping really early tonight...

Signed on to leave this post, a shout out to Jo who just got back, and to an audioamoi who I saw lurking in the woods...

*running off to prayers*...

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Man...sounds really busy. I should drop past you some time. I'm always passing through city these days.

Unknown said...

nice catching up with you even if it was only just for a little while.

now that my vision is getting blurry, i'd better get to bed. i had two 21st tonight...or rather last night.