Thursday, February 16, 2006

and here's a bit more goss...

... housewarming on saturday was ace fun - was setup as a chilled-out rooftop party, with louge chairs and candle lanterns :D Great mix of Urbanseeders and our own friends. Thanks heaps for all those of my bunch that came, it really made my night to have you all there! If ever any of you are in the city, you know where to find me :) Come join us for a lunch sometime! Well, maybe not addy...

sunday brought forth the unexpected bonus of being able to grow relationships, and make a new one!! From the Life Expedition service, I got to hang out with Ned, Sheree and Jason from Credo, and Joy Chang from ACCF :) We all went chinese and visited the CNY @ Crown - was simply great fun! The photo is of us (well, mainly Joy) introducing Yee Sang to the Credo crew...

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Wow...isn't it amazing how small this world is? I have actually met Joy before, and well the other Joy Khoo's b'day party! hehe...so strange. I wonder if she ever made the connection? ;) Looks like you had fun natey :D