Wednesday, February 01, 2006

If anyone asks what you're doing Feb 11, you're busy! :P

Cuz me and the other four resi's are going to have a fun as house warming! It's going to be a party on the roof, would you like to come??? Yes, yes, it's the same place as where you see me hanging my washing, but I assure you that those will be done by the time you get here...

Rooftop party in the city, with a dj, BBQ and a keg - will be good to see you good friends (the only people that would torture themselves by visiting my blog :P) again, and to show you the place!

Details: Baptist Pl (just off Little Collins St) @ 11 Feb 06 @ ~8pm





Note: There will be alc, so for those who are under 18 pls consult your Anthem leaders :) Also, I'm aware that Elaine and Donald are also having birthday thing's, so for those going to that, there's no pressure, come when you can if you've the time after :) I have a feeling we'll be up a little late...

3 comments:

Peanut said...

no fair!! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! sniffle :(

Freakatronic said...

A kegger? You're having a keg party on a rooftop! How college days is that?! Rahaha!

Peanut said...

i know! Mikey! you have to SHOT GUN a beer :D hehe...just cut a hole in the bottom of the can, and chug chug chug! its hilarious!