Wednesday, February 01, 2006

bleeeeeehhhhhhhhh...

The last couple of days have been extremely starved of sleep - 4 hrs the previous night, and 2 this morning?!

But even in my energy-sapped state, it's been an awesome experience so far!

Credo has started (the lunches), since yesterday, and it's just really good to actually get into it! Meeting and really talking to people, is so easy here. I already feel @ home with a lot of them, and really enjoy their company, with no false pretences :D

Today was my first duty, I was on a clean, and whilst it was tiring, you kinda come out feeling like you've helped out in a little way :P Even though I was operating on no sleep, it was still easy to talk to people, cuz they're just really good people...

Ah well, that's day 2 down, for Credo '06... a whole lot more to go... Tomorrow I'm on a cook duty... wonder what we're making...

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

Why aren't you sleeping? That's unhealthy! Well, good to hear that it's still all good for you. That picture of hanging out the laundry is hella cool by the way...