Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pit stopping...

@ my parents place, enroute to Elaine and Donald's birthday bash :) Burning a few DVDs, and have finally found myself with some time to blog!!

Last w/end I was hoping for @ least a calm Sunday arvo, but that didn't even eventuate either, and Saturday was huge for me, in terms of physical movement. I went from the city, to Neerim South to visit the Evermore Retreat, then from Neerim South to Mordiallic for Mikey's birthday!! I'd probably spent nearly 4-5 hours just sitting on my bike... needless to say, my body ached for the next few days :( Was only on Thurs that I could go swimming again...





After Mikey's Birthday, I made an early-ish exit due to being mega tired, but decided to swing by the Flinders Street Station steps to see if any of the people from credo were there, and I ended up hanging out with a whole street crew from 10:30pm-12:30am.

Was a bit daunting, as I came to realise that although we see a big number of street people @ credo, that there were so many more out there! But it was fun at the same time, as just like any other community of people, they were there hanging out, looking after one another, and more importantly, not minding me being there :P

No comments: