Monday, February 06, 2006

and now for today's news...

after tidying/typing up the last couple of posts, it's finally onto todays!

I booked in some quality time with my good buddy Wes, and we decided to use spend it on a bike ride :D So a quick blat from the city to the suburbs for me, and we started @ Aidz Wong's place @ ~3:30 in the arvo...


here are some pics enroute to the Dandenong's... all three taken whilst waiting @ the same set of lights (high st rd & burwood hwy). I figure this is the closest to motorcycle-based panorama I could get...




was a great day for it too - after leaving the wong residence, we rode up dandy mountain till we got to scenic lookout. Was good to get some practice @ a few extreme turns - on the way up I pulled the coolest overtake of a car on a hairpin, from the outside lane :D Started talked to an '04 r6 rider that was up there, and not long after a hayabusa that was still being run-in by the nicest irish fella, who we got to take some pics for us...




And of course on the way back down, I pulled another overtaking pass, again getting nice and horizontal on a hairpin, this time tabbing the inside lane... well, actually, it was just a single wider lane :P

Because I didn't want to rush my time with the biker boyz, I ended up missing the Urbanseed service and decided to hitch to ACF once again, where they were sharing about the Philippines trip! It was really great to hear about what they did over there, and how much they took away :)

One of the highlights of the night for me would be when Elton, not knowing I was sitting in the back, started praying for "one of the members also in the city doing a bit of missions work..." :D It's always nice to know that you're remembered!!

The other highlight would be being able to hang out with the blog boys (although al, you haven't blogged in yonks!!) again!!




Was good to see all you ACFers again, and to see that you're all doing well - if you have the time this Sat, make sure you come down to the house warming!! Gotta sleep now, I've got laneway-cleanup duty tomorrow morning with Ali... bleh... needles...

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I gotta say, through your photos and your comments you do make life look like a load of fun :) Just one thing, STOP DOING THOSE OVERTAKING THINGS! I want you to remain alive boy!

Peanut said...

oh and...about the Leung tradition with the burpin and fartin, its a tradition that we are PROUD of :D hehe...

sisterr enkst said...

yo nate!!!

mate its bn a while!!
so, me popped in for a hi...HI!!!

yuupz, well i think watcha duin is awsum! so...keep duin it!!
wahahaha. rok it on! God blesss!!!!