Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's always good to catch up with old friends :)



Finally made it to Elaine & Donald's birthday bash, which turned out to be not so bad :P But the highlight of the night for me, and the reason why I stuck around, was to be able catch up with some of my really good, old friends.

Although I didn't get a chance to do so with all of them, it was good nonetheless to touch base again with Wes, and give Karen an ahoy! Was good to see all of you again, and to see you all cheery and doing well :)

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

I'm gonna go and get that computer today. I think. I hope. It'll make me cool.

Unknown said...

i have no internet for the last 5 days. now i know how people with no internet feels. sigh. hopefully it's back on this week. i hate not being able to blog from home.