Monday, February 06, 2006

Kung Fu Bok Choi!!

Saturday was ami's birthday (4th of Feb), and so after she had her birthday dinner with her family in the city, I got to claim her for the rest of the night :D


We went down to Crown for the Chinese New Year Festivities, where all along the river they've set up stalls, stages, petting zoos, etc. - we were down there @ about 10pm, and there were still heaps of people there...


Was great fun to walk along the whole stretch and see all the different things that each stall had to offer, the different kinds of food, and to be in the same place as that many people :P I dunno, I just like festive atmospheres...

The stall that captured ami's attention though, was the tattoo parlour 8-) After much browsing, and crowds gawking @ her she finally ended up with, well I reckon it's a skeletal sea horse... and she reckon's it's a dragon thing...






Also ran into commerce-graduate-turned-chinese-business-man, Wes Lim running the "Nibbles" stall there... I bought a stick of dim sims and he chucked in a can of root beer! A&W! Woot, woot...




All in all, I'd have to rate my Saturday night pretty high, another really late night, but a really fun time...

No comments: