Thursday, January 18, 2007

so much to blog... no more time tonight :)

UPDATED

After spending the entire night blogging, resizing and uploading photos, I'm still yet to cover so much!! But in the intermission (which some call sleep), here's the week that will be:

Tuesday night:
Beginner hip hop class @ dance factory in richmond!! I can't wait, it's been ages since I attended class...

Cancelled!! Had gone home after work to change, all keen and everything, to have my lil sis call to say that the class had been cancelled due to the power outages :( Ended up @ Airstream with a bunch of people talking about how me and Al want to organise the next "networking" meeting :D

Wed night:
Skating in carparks with Mikey! Also can't wait; it's life-giving to catch up with ur best friend, and just punk to skate ;)

This one actually happened, and I have a 50c-sized bruise to show for it on my knee :P But if I ain't falling, it means I ain't jumping, and I want to jump :D Sitting out in an empty glenny carpark with ur best bud, sore ankles and all, just watching the traffic go by and the speed cameras flashing... life is pretty grand sometimes :)

Thurs night:
Rock climbing with Don!! Go, go spider nate!! For those interested, give me or Don a call, it's @ 7pm in Nunawading...

Well it didn't turn out to be just me and Don like I thought - there were quite a few people, Korea + a bunch of people I'd never met before, but that's half the fun, ain't it, meeting new people :D Well, to me at least :P It was a great night, my fingers were completely buggered and I felt pretty good to be able to get up quite a few walls on my first attempt in like 10 years (or forever?!)

Afterwards korea, don and I met up with aloysius for coffee which was a nice way to end the night... even if it DID leave me quite sleep deficient the next day :( But thanks Korea for the coffees!! You are way too sneaky... :P


To be continued...

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

There I was, thinking you'd quit blogging. Welcome back Natey...but geez that's a lot. Ey, see you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it already, been practicing my manuals. Today, I got like 3 or 4 metres! You have no idea what progress that is! Rahaha!

Anonymous said...

NATeO!

you're welcome :)

...but now you (Al?) have to give Don back his $5.

>> Corinne