Monday, January 22, 2007

noooooooo... it's mooooooonnnnnddaaaayyyy...

... thank goodness I'm already half way through the day; sooooo buggered from the w/end - like LC, am similarly looking forward to a night of lazing around @ home (& cleaning my room :D); feel like I've chronicled the week & w/end in passing in adequate detail, minus the all important juicy details, but hey, I need to keep some secrets, don't I :P

Time to get back to work, & get back to helping world vision help others help make this world a better place...

3 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Rahaha! Man...I'm not sure if last night at Tong Wo was a waste or not anymore. I actually kind of liked it...

iddis said...

Yes - Monday is such a drag! Need more zzZZzzz.....and as you can tell, I'm slacking off :O

Unknown said...

cleaning my room is something i have to do as well, but i don't think i'll be able to fit it into my schedule before uni starts next week...