Monday, January 15, 2007

And just like that, it's next year...

Here's to Sue who's, uh, "firm" "encouragement" has finally gotten me off my blogging butt :P

I've been lucky to have lotsa good things, & lotsa sad things, happen to me over the past month or so, and have been wanting to journal it for the longest time... guess I've just needed the right boot in the posterior...

where to start... well... guess the easy stuff first... and in short...

i finished up @ u/seed, with a credo christmas that restored my faith in christmas :) (pilfered the photo below from christop :D)



After being surrounded by the chaos of consumerism that engulfs the city over the period, to be at a bbq that celebrated intentional simplicity and relevance was perfect

That was the Thursday, 21/12/06... the very next day, straight after the h/coreness of Thurs, three days from christmas, and on a Fri, I started @ world vision as a business analyst :S which I'll prob devote a whole post to in a bit...

No comments: