Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Geez... slow down Nate :P

Hahahahahaha... after a year or so of learning to be intentional and to, in the midst of a bustling world, slow down, I still found myself trying to figure out if I should go to hip hop class, clean my room, see a movie... trying to figure out what's important to me, what to build into my life as a regular rhythm...

In the end, I stayed @ home and continued cleaning... and it felt good to be @ home, continuing to get the very basic foundations (my room!!) right :) To settle 1 thing @ a time, esp in light of what's shaping up to be a busy long weekend, rather than have a billion things up in the air at the same time :P

As for my room, it's almost there!! Another half a night, and I think it should be just right...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I agree! I skipped the customary 'supper' on Sunday night and it felt... liberating.