Monday, January 29, 2007

Daring to be different? Or am I just retarded :P

Well, let's see what the week might look like... hmm...

Tues night, going to do all I can to FINALLY make it to a hip hop class! There are several things I entered 2007 with the hopes of developing, and the continuance in the search for co-ordination was one I'd decided on early, early on; I WILL be an ok dancer! I will!! If any are interested in joining me in convulsive epileptical fits, it's $17for60mins@DanceFactory@Richmond@7pm...

the being different part would be the going to see miss potter @ 9:40pm @ glenny... most are going to see happyness @ 9:10pm, but me, me, I'm seeing peter rabbit... :S Am just not a big fan of seeing movies with lotsa, lotsa people... that said, knowing that lotsa, lotsa people don't read this blog, any of u r more than welcome... but not if u bring lotsa, lotsa people...

Wed night - sk8er punking the streets of g'wavery...

Thurs night - midsummer's night dream production in the botanical gardens; have gotten tickets, it's gonna be 28degrees&fine, gonna prepare a picnic, am going with the hottest girl in the world, and she happens to be mine... it's going to be the best Thurs EVA...

Fri night - appears to be rock clambering at this point in time, with details still being fleshed out...

Lettuce know (get it, "lettuce"? "lettuce" = "let us"??? :D) if ur in the areas on any of these nights (EXCEPT THURS!! NO one call me THURS night!!); u know the drill, u know the number ;)

No comments: