Friday, October 27, 2006

tues in passing...

tues was the usual h/core day, starting with up @ 8am for admin - but then it changed! as it was common work day, normal credo lunch was closed and we spent the day fixing up the place, a working bee of sorts, and it was the best way to spend the day. I was outside, painting the laneway in my daggy shorts and my old trinity top in the warmish day, and it was brilliant :D

went to staff prayers and then into a final group uni presentation, and after another ~2 hours that was uni classes done for... ever???

went to see Little Miss Sunshine after that @ the Rivoli with Vee, which was just the best way to finish that day - the movie is simply great (most definitely go see it), @ my favourite cinema and the company I was with had no equal :)

No comments: