Saturday, October 14, 2006

marking time...

I've been lucky enough this week to have been able to use some annual leave at my parents place... came down on Tuesday arvo and have been here since :)

I'd been trying to figure out in terms of uni work and logistics if it was better to be in the city or to be here, but thanks to Raylene's insistent booting, I decided to come out here, and the brief, brief respite of these last couple of days have been amazingly refreshing :D

The chance to spend a weekday(!!) afternoon watching a kids 3D movie and eating chips in the sun @ knox... the time to spend a balmy spring night on a BBQ and laying out on play equipment... the time to sit and eat ice cream in front of the supermarket late, on a weeknight... and the time to just be, with some of my closest friends and family?

Priceless :D

No comments: