Friday, May 12, 2006

There's so much to do... and so much to do...

Not that I even have that much time that I can spare to be here, but I've also realised that this is one of the only ways my family and those close to me know what I'm doing...

In brief, I'm off to Credo Retreat (we're going to Halls Gap, Grampians) tomorrow arvo, back on Sunday evening, just so you guys know that I'm not lying in a gutter unconscious somewhere :P

Credo Retreat is where we, the staff, organised a getaway for those who come to lunch - when you don't have much, you don't have many holidaying options. We'll be heading up with about 10 staff and 25 lunchers...

The last week or so has been extremely busy with preparations, and uni work. Today for example, I'd felt pretty pleased after allocating every single minute of my day to necessary and urgent tasks (breaks? what are they?) when a situation with a girl needing crisis accommodation suddenly came up - a huge example of the interrupt-ability of a resie life :S I'm sure glad there's five of us...

Take care, those few nate-blog readers, and I'll update when I return :)

1 comment:

Freakatronic said...

I don't know how you do it. I've even cut back hard on playing piano...my life is so empty now that I'm so busy being a great student!

Don't worry man. Next year, we'll look back at all this from OOOOOSAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAA!! and laugh. Laugh with our many Japanese girl friends. Rahaha!