Wednesday, May 24, 2006

inspiring people...

... the more I get to know the people I work with here, the more I'm in awe, and feel lucky, to be able to call them colleagues.

There's a girl that works with us @ Urban Seed, who's going through one of the most scariest ailments, and has been testing all this week with treatment to start next week...

And although she isn't allowed to eat before these tests (12hrs of no food), she still came in today to help us clean up after Credo... and she's not a nut, she's not getting paid to do clean-up, she doesn't talk about it, and she's a young, beautiful girl.

I've known people (including myself!!) to have taken days of work for far, far less. To be surrounded with people of such depth... just blows me away.

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Often I wish I was a stronger person, who could give more. Then I realise that giving more will cost me...and...I'm going to get a Chinese language pack. See? How could I change the world when I can't even change me?

Peanut said...

There are so many times, when I get so caught up in this world and don't take time to enjoy life. One of the things that always brings me back to reality is reading/listening to the stories you have to share with us. You have been such a blessing in my life. To that I will be forever grateful. Thank you...