Wednesday, January 18, 2006

whoops, correction...

That should be UYB, not OYB... I was reading the legitimate document on how this, ah, process is prescribed, trying not to laugh and vomit simultaneously... I mean, it was a STEP-BY-STEP guide... eep...

Just got back from the 'burbs - ducked down there quickly to see my ami-natic girl, well, quickly is a subjective word, isn't it... travelled down @ 5:30pm, not realising it was actually peak hour :S

Harrowing, stressful and fun, would be the words describing the weaving techniques used to make my way down the congested motorway... I mean... wow... why do people even bother... so glad I was on a bike...

Will be away for the next two days, on a retreat with my fellow resi's to Queenscliff!! Should be a great time, will take photos where I can.

Take care all, will see yas when I get back :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the 'o' is two keystrokes away from 'u'. how did you get that wrong?

Anonymous said...

see the more i read now.. the more i do realise ur 'way of life' is different. i dont get still why u keep denying it..

Anonymous said...

Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles... Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles... Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles... Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles... Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles... Needles... nEedles... neEdles... neeDles... needLes... needlEs... needleS... needles...

Procrastinating from exams. Miss ya!

Freakatronic said...

Is UYB U-nder Y-our B-alls? That's the best I can come up with on the limited info. Rahaha!