Sunday, January 29, 2006

want to appreciate...

those who have been keeping me in their prayers, and smsing me!!

it's a foreign land (if only for the fact that I'm the only non-caucasian :P), and whilst I really feel @ home now, it's great to know I'm still in your thoughts!!

Thanks Wes, Sab, Ange, Vee for your msn/sms messages! They've come through @ the most awesome times, and I'm deeply appreciative of them!

Mikey, your visits have truly been God sent, and help me to remember who I am.

Ami-gurl, you know your place in my life, and without your pushing, I dunno if I'd be here :)

For those who should be in here somewhere, please yell @ me, cuz I'd hate to miss anyone - thank you especially, for all those who are also praying for me!!

2 comments:

3rd said...

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
NAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE !!!!!! i wanna hear stories man next time i see you bro!
hang in there praying for ya bro, god has sometihng NUTS for ya bro!
keep it real
^^

Freakatronic said...

I'll keep visiting you for as long as you keep that piano. I'm in love with it. Rahaha! It's my giiiiirlfriiiieend! Ah...my life...*sob*...