Wednesday, January 18, 2006

day... hang on, it's day 3?!

Gee... am already losing track of my days :P

Am pretty much unpacked and settled into my room now (will take photos if the place when my memory kicks in, or you COULD just visit (174 Collins Street, Melbourne)), have already figured out what more I need (passport, bin, tissue box... hmm... what else...) and am just easing into the mindset... of if anything, just being the only asian around!!

But I already love the people I'm staying with @ Urban Seed, the other four resi's - Naomi ('nomes), Raelene (Rae), Chris (well, Chris) and Alasdire (Ali). They're great fun and very livable, but yes, it IS only day 3 :P

RMIT will make a great blog writing stop - with some round-about ways, I can access pretty much all I need to (i.e. msn via e-messenger), and so far God has provided the money I need! He has definitely been my mana provider so far...

No comments: