Monday, November 14, 2005

natey's got a new girl

I think one post is all I can go for before saying... I got a bike!!

And not just ANY one at that... I got an AWESOME one... one that puts even my 'ol wrexy to shame.

I'd been setting my sights on a decent Japanese bike, having thought that anything else would be far out of my price range until this beauty popped up on my radar...

... and it's still stupies me somewhat, that I actually own her?! It literally feels like having a ferrari in my garage.


Question: What should natey name his bike... and for those unfamiliar with the naming process, bikes, like cars & boats, are named after girls!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

not if you're a girl! they tend to name their inanimate objects as boys...unless they're not as weird as the rest of us, they don't name them at all.

Anonymous said...

you wouldn't want to hear my suggestions ... i haven't named my guitar yet!!!

Unknown said...

ange make a suggestion? and she was the one who came up with 'blog squad' and all the shortened names for the tribes at collision!

Freakatronic said...

Call it Francis. Or Julian. No...no, that's too much. No one wants a bike with a gay name.